Copyright on the material in this website is owned by Pandet Ltd. Reproduction without written permission from Pandet Ltd. is expressly forbidden. 22nd August 2002.
Heater Reassembly Notes
When fitting the heater please ensure that it is tight to the pot and that the M6 locknuts are replaced.
Also you must make sure that the insulation in the cabinet is NOT touching the heater at any point.
2. Use drain elbow to prevent female thread collapsing.
1. Use PTFE tape or Loctite to prevent leaks.
3. Adjust Drain to be square with cabinet.
4. Replace cable clips. Ensure bare capillary tube cannot touch live terminals.
5. Check plunger is free to move. (May be centred in slot as shown.)